Hygienic specifications for brewing process
Hygienic management practices in beer brewing
This specification applies to the brewing process of beer brewing with water and malt as the main raw materials, adding hops and fermenting with yeast.
* General requirements
1. A strict process sanitation management system must be formulated for each process, and an environmental sanitation regional responsibility system must be implemented.
2. Effective measures should be taken for pipes, hoses, joints, valves, etc. to prevent landing.
3. The compressed air used for brewing beer must be filtered before use. Filter cotton must be replaced regularly.
The equipment, pipes, tools, etc. of the sugar chemical industry section should be scrubbed immediately after use and thoroughly cleaned once a week. In discontinuous production, it must be thoroughly scrubbed before production. The floor should be disinfected with bleaching powder solution at least once a week.
* Wort cooling
The pipelines, equipment, tools, etc. of the wort cooling process should be sterilized by hot water circulation before use; they must be cleaned after use; and washed and sterilized with hot alkaline water and hot water circulation every week. The floor should be disinfected with bleaching powder solution at least once a week.
(1) The equipment, tools, pipes, walls and floors of the fermentation room, yeast washing room, and yeast cultivation room should be kept clean to avoid the growth of mold and other bacteria.
(2) Breeding tanks, fermentation tanks, yeast barrels, yeast tanks, and yeast feeders should be rinsed with clean water-formaldehyde or alcohol sterilization-sterile water rinse after use.
(3) The floor of the fermentation room should be regularly disinfected with bleaching powder solution; the yeast culture room and fermentation room should be air sterilized regularly.
(4) The wine tube and yeast adding pipeline should go through: clean water rinse-disinfectant soaking-clean water rinse-sterile water rinse after each use.
(5) The aseptic water tank is brushed at least once a month, and the sand filter is brushed at least once a week.
(6) There must be a disinfection tank at the entrance of the front fermentation room, and personnel other than this process are not allowed to enter.
(7) The staff who wash the front fermentation tank must change special rubber shoes.
After the wine storage tank in the post-fermentation wine storage room is filled with wine, the room should be thoroughly rinsed immediately and fumigated with sulfur. Indoor machinery and equipment, tools, pipes, walls, and floors should be kept clean frequently, and disinfected with bleaching powder solution once a week to avoid the growth of mold and other bacteria.
(1) The walls, floors, mechanical equipment, tools and pipes of the wine filter room and cotton washing room should be kept clean; the walls and floors should be disinfected with bleaching powder at least once a week; the tools and pipes should be disinfected with formaldehyde or peroxygen Sterilize the acetic acid solution.
(2) The floor of the sake room should be scrubbed with bleaching powder at least once a week. Sake barrels (tanks) must be cleaned every time they are used. Intermittent use must be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned with disinfectant.
(3) Filter cotton must be sterilized with hot water; diatomaceous earth and cardboard should be properly stored to prevent contamination.
1. The material of the container
The materials used to make containers (including glass bottles and metal cans) should comply with the relevant national food hygiene standards.
2. Inspection of the container
It should be strictly inspected in accordance with the sanitation and quality standards of various containers, and can be used only after being qualified. The use of recycled old bottles must undergo strict inspections, and the use of recycled old bottles that have been contaminated by toxic substances or odors is strictly prohibited.
3. Cleaning and disinfection of containers
(1) The container before filling must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. The cleaned container shall not be alkaline, shall have no peculiar smell, no debris, and no grease.
(2) The cleaned container must be used up in time to avoid contamination.
(3) The bottle washer must be cleaned before use, and the lye must be replaced in time to ensure that the concentration meets the requirements. The backwashing spray pipe must be cleaned to ensure the spray pressure.
(4) The turnover box should be cleaned regularly, and dirt and debris should not be brought into the workshop.
4. Wine filling and sterilization.
(1) The filtered sake should be filled and capped (capped) in time according to the specified time. The sealing quality should meet the relevant standards.
(2) After sealing, pasteurization should be carried out according to the process regulations.
5 Marking of the finished product
The label of the finished product must comply with the food hygiene regulations and the national standard GB7718-87 "General Standard for Food Labeling".
(The above brewing production line management specifications are not standards and are for reference only)
Any question, welcome talk with us...