Maintenance of craft beer equipment in autumn and winter season:
1. After the malt miller is cleaned, cover the hopper with a bag to prevent impurities from entering the hopper. Pay special attention to stones and metals with high hardness to prevent damage to the rollers during start up; be sure to check again before starting!
2. Affected by autumn and winter temperatures, the temperature of the equipment outdoors or in the equipment area is lower than 0 degrees. It is recommended that the water in the boiler and pipeline be emptied to prevent freezing and cracking after each wine making.
3. For water treatment/mash boil tank/lauter tun/whirlpool tank/hot water/cold water/fermentation tank/BBT/heat exchanger and other containers, after cleaning, do not store water.
4. Check the thermal insulation of all the pipelines with aqueous solution, and make sure that the packages are sturdy to prevent frost cracking (generally, ice-water pipelines have a mixed solution of ethanol or ethylene glycol to prevent freezing).
5. There are many dry winds in autumn and winter, and it is easy to blow the withered grass leaves into the refrigerator radiator, and clean up the debris of the refrigerator radiator at least once a week.
Hope the tips are helpful.
Any comment or feedback, please contact us freely.