Fermenters are also called CCT’s (Cylindrical Conical Tanks), FV’s (Fermentation Vessel), primary fermentor or unitanks as they are used both for fermenting and lagering.Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer. Lagerings takes place after fermenting and is the time given to the beer to stabilize and age after fermenting.
Stainless steel fermenters can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets and are mostly equipped with accessories such as overpressure and under pressure valve, CIP cleaning jet, sanitary sample valve, manhole,etc.
The design is based on our vast beer knowledge and especially the conical fermenter bottom and the fact that we combine fermentation and maturation in the same vessel is very important.
When calculating your fermenting and lagering capacity and configuration sufficient time for fermenting and lagering to produce quality beers must be taken into consideration.
Fermenting system unitank feature
*Design pressure 45 psi (3bar)
*4 stainless steel legs with leveling footpads
*Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm
*Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm
*Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 0.6~0.8 μm, hygiene surface
*All Interior welds ground to a smooth0.6~0.8 μm sanitary finish
*Flanged and dished head top and bottom
*20% headspace unless a different volume is requested
*Combined drain extensions and beer port are standard
*Top manway or side manway door
*Dual zone in sidewall and bottom dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
*Polyurethane insulation thickness 80mm for cooling jacket on side and bottom
*Non welding CIP arm and rotating 360 degree reach spray ball
*Carbonation system with micron stone
*Solenoid valve, pressure relief valve (safe valve) are standard.
*Temperature sensor well
*All clamps and gaskets to attach all accessories
*Tank complete with piping, fittings, sanitary valves and all parts.
* Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator
* Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed
* Grant Tank
* Stainless steel Platform
* Plate Heat Exchanger
* Sanitary Wort Pump x2;
* Wort Oxygenator;
* Semi-Auto Control Panel;
* Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
* Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
*Interior surface to polished to RA≤0.22μm
*Exterior surface adapts satin polish.
Method of Heating Ways:
* Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam heat transfer;
* Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in the jacket
* Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly;
What is the details of ALE beer brewery equipment?
* Brewhouse Combination Diversification---Customized beer fermenter
* Decoction,infusion,multi-step infusion mashing can be realized.
* Electric,Steam,Gas directly fire heating source for optional
* 15 days free installation and training service offered by profession engineer.
* 15 years R&D,Manufacture experience.
* Beer fermenter of Mirror polishing and wire drawing SUS 304 for optional,thickness:2-3mm
* Rational layout, Humanized design and convenient operation